Friday, September 30, 2011

Buy Epson Original Ink Cartridge T0542 Cyan Low Price Sale .

Do you find Epson Original Ink Cartridge T0542 Cyan Low Price Got it. We have cheap price for Epson Original Ink Cartridge T0542 Cyan. Read many reviews and compare prices with limited time offer. Offer lowest price rate & Fast Free Delivery in UK. Don't miss Buy Cheapest Epson Original Ink Cartridge T0542 Cyan, Good Product by Epson

The UltraChrome ink set available in 8 colors, including two black ink types. The standard photo black ink is replaceable with the optional matte black ink for outstanding quality on all matte paper .microencapsulation technology coats each particle with a special resin for long lasting .Perfect prints for professional photographers and semi-professional the same way, the UltraChrome produce the best results for color and black and white .Ideal for photographic and graphic arts applications, the Epson UltraChrome superb range of colors that are close to a dye-based ink, but by water and fade resistance of pigment ink ..

Read more Epson Original Ink Cartridge T0542 Cyan

Epson Original Ink Cartridge T0542 Cyan Feature

• The UltraChrome ink set available in 8 colors, including two black ink types. The standard photo black ink is replaceable with the optional matte black ink for outstanding quality on all matte papers.
  • Micro-encapsulation Technology coats each particle with a special resin for long lasting prints.
  • Perfect for professional photographers and semi-professional the same way, the UltraChrome produce the best results for color and black and white.
  • Ideal for photographic and graphic arts applications, the Epson UltraChrome superb range of colors that are close to a dye-based ink, but by water and fade resistance of pigment ink.

• Available from 69 Store :

Store Rating Prices
     jennas shop   4.6
      £9.80
     Cartridge Point   4.7
      £11.10
     Kikatek   4.8
      £13.64
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 69 store

This is the cyan ink cartridge is designed to give you an excellent photo output. UltraChrome pigment inks provide superior resistance to water, fading and smudging. Allows their color gamut across the truer, more realistic images.

Customer Reviews

3.8 out of 5 stars (5 customer reviews)

Reviews Epson T0542 Cyan Ink Cartridge (optional) I bought this item for my R1800. I thought it would be "the original ink cartridge," which was replaced, however, at another establishment. Well, I paid a few pounds for this, so I should know.

Review of the T0542 Cyan Original Ink Cartridge Epson (optional) A good product but expensive. It saves money, but together, if possible, but some always seem to run faster. There are reports of non-genuine replacement odds and I deleted printer before so now stick to the original. Not sure if it is necessary.

Related Products

No comments:

Post a Comment